Bayou Yoga Work-Study ProgramWe love, want to support and up lift our community. The best way we know how to do that is through yoga. If you have an interest in starting or deepening your yoga practice, but finances are what is holding your back, we have an awesome opportunity for you! We offer three different work-study opportunities: front desk, laundry, and events. We seek applicants who are friendly and positive, and demonstrate reliability, respect and accountability. Here is how the program works:
- You must be 18 to apply.
- You must be willing to commit to at least one shift per week, for at least 6 months.
- Our shifts are a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 5 hours (this does not apply to laundry duties).
- Shifts that are less than five hours, for every hour of work you will get an hour of class in exchange.
- Shifts that are 5 hours you will get an unlimited membership.
- Laundry duties, you must be able to pick-up/return laundry every other day, in exchange you will get an unlimited membership.
- All work-study gets 20% discount on merchandise and workshops.
- You must be punctual to your scheduled shift, and be willing to help where needed during your shift.
- Duties for desk/event staff may include, but are not limited to, prep space for class, prep towels for teacher, class sign in, boutique sales, cleaning duties, answer any questions from clients may have while at studio.