What to Wear and Bring With You
1. Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely and confidently. For men, fitted athletic shirts or tanks and shorts work best; for women, yoga pants, leggings and tanks tops or fitted tees do the trick.
2. Your own yoga mat and water bottles. We proudly offer Manduka mats at the studio for your use.
How to Prepare
1. Plan in advance. Beginning yoga students generally have a better experience when they plan 12-24 hours in advance. This allows ample time for proper hydration and nutrition.
2. Come to class well hydrated. We recommend one gallon of water 12-24 hours prior to class. Good hydration supports the healthy function of all the bodily systems and helps you stay energized throughout the different poses.
3. Come to class on an empty stomach. Large meals should be consumed 3-4 hours before class. Lite healthy snacks, fruit, veggies, nuts are okay 1 1/2-2 hours before class, but we wouldn't recommend much more than that.
4. Arrive 10 minutes early for your first class. This allows time for registration. It also gives us a chance to get to know you, including your fitness goals and address any concerns you may have.
5. Practice, Practice, Practice. A little effort everyday goes a long way.
We offer a variety of power yoga classes 7 days a week for our students at every level of commitment.
Drop-in rate: $15
10 classes: $115
30 classes: $250
(*must be used within 6 months of purchase)
*Monthly Unlimited Memberships:
Family (4 or less): $169
(*30 days of unlimited classes if you enroll in auto-debit program, but can be cancelled upon request. $129 if not enrolled in auto-debit)
21 Day New Student Challenge: $25*
(*new students only)
If you have an interest in starting or deepening your yoga practice, but finances are what is holding your back, we have an awesome opportunity for you.Click here for more information.